TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: April 4, 2022
Red’s Savoy Pizza Jumbo Slice Pass Subscription Program
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Subscription. Your creation of an account and use of the Subscription will be deemed a representation to Red’s Savoy Pizza that you are 18 years of age or older. To use the Subscription, you must be a Thank You Rewards member.
- Updates. Red’s Savoy Pizza reserves the right to update, change or modify this Agreement at any time. Depending on the nature of the change or update, Red’s Savoy Pizza may provide notice by posting the new Agreement on savoypizza.com with a new “Effective Date” shown to reflect any modifications to this Agreement. You explicitly waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such updates, changes, or modifications. All such changes in the Agreement shall be effective from the Effective Date set when posted.
- Electronic Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Subscription, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in this electronic form.
- Your Jumbo Slice Pass Subscription. By registering for the Subscription, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (ii) maintain and properly update your account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate information, or you violate this Agreement, as determined in our sole discretion, we have the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Subscription. Without limitation of the foregoing, we reserve the right to reject any Subscription application in our sole discretion. Registration and redemption are available at participating Red’s Savoy Pizza locations subject to Red’s Savoy Pizza’s verification, in its sole discretion. To apply and activate a Subscription, you must be a Thank You Rewards members and store your credit card to a Thank You Rewards account. Only major credit cards are eligible for billing for the Subscription and Red’s Savoy Pizza reserves the right to reject debit cards, gift cards, pre-loaded cards, or similar billing devices.
- Subscription Privileges. The Subscription currently allows you to receive one (1) Jumbo Lunch Slice (Cheese, Pepperoni, or Sausage) per day between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm daily at any participating Red’s Savoy Pizza location during the corresponding month for which your payment was made (“Jumbo Slice Pass”). Any unused daily Jumbo Slice Passes are considered forfeited and will not be refunded or carried over to the next day. Upon activation of the Subscription, we will charge the amount of $19.65 plus tax to the payment method you provided (“Payment Method”) and will continue to charge the amount monthly for your continued enjoyment of the Subscription privileges. We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to verify a subscriber’s eligibility and compliance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, ensuring that the Subscription is not being used for a commercial purpose or other prohibited purpose. Valid only for dine-in and take-out orders. Not valid on catering orders or delivery orders. There is a limit of one Subscription per person and Subscriptions cannot be shared. Red’s Savoy Pizza reserves the right to update, change, modify or terminate the Subscription privileges at any time, in its sole discretion.
NOTICE: Zero-dollar transactions – transactions in which only a Jumbo Slice Pass is redeemed – do not count towards or earn “Thank You Rewards Points” for use in the Thank You Rewards program nor does the purchase of the Subscription.
- Payment. By enrolling in the Subscription, you authorize Red’s Savoy Pizza to charge your Payment Method the monthly subscription fee then in effect for the Subscription regardless of whether you use the Subscription privileges. Red’s Savoy Pizza charges you for your Subscription using the Payment Method you provide at the time of enrollment. Your subscription provides you the opportunity to use Subscription privileges and your non-use will not obligate Red’s Savoy Pizza to provide you with any refund, in whole or part, of your monthly subscription fee. You will remain responsible for any uncollected payments. If payment is not successfully settled, we will automatically cancel your subscription. Red’s Savoy Pizza reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes, even if it has already requested or received payment, and to update your information from available third-party sources. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Recurring Billing and Cancellation.
- Recurring Billing. By enrolling in the Subscription, you authorize Red’s Savoy Pizza to charge your Payment Method on a recurring monthly basis beginning on the day you start your subscription. The Subscription Autorenewal (Payment) will then occur on the same day of the month and every month thereafter, EXCEPT if you purchase on the 31st of a month, or purchases made on February 29th, which will then be charged on the last day of the calendar month within your Payment Cycle until you cancel, or Red’s Savoy Pizza suspends, ends, or otherwise terminates your access to the Subscription, which we may do at any time. You hereby accept responsibility for all recurring charges made to your Payment Method prior to cancellation or termination. Your non-termination or continued use of the Subscription reaffirms that Red’s Savoy Pizza is authorized to charge your Payment Method each Payment Cycle. You will receive a confirmation email sent to the email address listed on your Thank You Rewards account after each charge on your Payment Method. Unless you cancel your Subscription, your Subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods at the current Subscription rate. If you cancel your Subscription, you may use your Subscription privileges until the end of the applicable Payment Cycle and your Subscription will not be renewed after that Payment Cycle ends.
RED’S SAVOY PIZZA MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU AFFIRMATIVELY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR NOTIFY US THAT YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD INFORMATION. TO TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AUTHORIZATION TO CONTINUE TO CHARGE THE PAYMENT METHOD, VISIT YOUR JUMBO SLICE PASS ACCOUNT SETTINGS IN THE RED’S SAVOY PIZZA APP, OR EMAIL US AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED BELOW, OR CLICK THE LINK PROVIDED IN SUBSCRIPTION RELATED EMAILS AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE RED’S SAVOY PIZZA REASONABLY COULD ACT.
- Changes or Cancellation. To change or cancel your Subscription at any time, click the link provided in Subscription related emails and follow the instructions. To cancel online, access the Subscription section of the Red’s Savoy Pizza App. You can also contact Red’s Savoy Pizza Customer Service at: email@example.com to cancel your Subscription. If you cancel your Subscription, you may use your Subscription privileges until the end of the Payment Cycle and your Subscription will not be renewed once that Payment Cycle ends. In such event, you will not be entitled to a prorated refund of any unused portion of the monthly Subscription fee. Your cancellation request must be submitted before the start of the next Payment Cycle. If you cancel your Subscription but want to re-enroll, you may do so at any time using the Red’s Savoy Pizza App.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the current rate set forth in your initial offer due to an increase in our current rates (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), Red’s Savoy Pizza shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least ten (10) days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with the issuer of your Payment Method will govern your use of your Payment Method as a payment mechanism. You agree that Red’s Savoy Pizza may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each Payment Cycle.
- Duty to Update Information. YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY RED’S SAVOY PIZZA IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME OR PASSWORD. IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY RED’S SAVOY PIZZA OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT RED’S SAVOY PIZZA MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, UNLESS WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE TO YOUR THANK YOU REWARDS ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration. This section affects legal rights that you may otherwise have and requires individual final and binding arbitration of most disputes instead of resolution in court. Arbitration is the submission of a dispute to a neutral arbitrator, instead of a judge or jury, for a final and binding decision, known as an “award.” An arbitrator can only award the same damages and relief that a court can award under the law and must honor the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Arbitration provides for more limited discovery than in court, is subject to limited review by courts, and the result is confidential. Each party has an opportunity to present evidence to the arbitrator in writing or through witnesses.ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, PUNITIVE DAMAGES WAIVER. You and Red’s Savoy Pizza agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis and that class, mass, consolidated or combined actions or arbitrations or proceedings as a private attorney general are not permitted.
You and Red’s Savoy Pizza agree that any dispute, whether at law or equity, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Subscription, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, shall be resolved in its entirety by individual (not class wide or collective) binding arbitration, except that you or Red’s Savoy Pizza may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court.
You and Red’s Savoy Pizza agree to waive the right to trial by jury.
This agreement to arbitrate extends to claims that you assert against other parties, including without limitation, claims against Red’s Savoy Pizza and its affiliates, related entities, and franchisees.
The Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement to arbitrate. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive termination of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate shall still be considered valid and enforceable. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, you and Red’s Savoy Pizza both waive, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims to recover punitive or exemplary damages and any right to pursue any claims on a class, mass, consolidated, or combined basis.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must serve Red’s Savoy Pizza’s registered agent for service of process. Arbitration shall be conducted by JAMS in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267.
Any arbitration will take place in or near the JAMS location in Minneapolis, Minnesota and will be determined by a single arbitrator; provided, however, that upon request by either party, the arbitration shall be conducted via telephone to the extent permitted by the JAMS Rules. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief).
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules, except that for claims of less than $1,000, you will be obligated to pay $25, and Red’s Savoy Pizza will pay all other administrative costs and fees. In addition, for claims of less than $1,000, Red’s Savoy Pizza will reimburse you for the $25 fee if the arbitrator rules in your favor. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses will be awarded only to the extent such allocation or award is available under applicable law.
Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
PIZZA + PULLTABS
Each Red’s Savoy Pizza location is independently owned and operated. Terms and conditions may apply and offerings may vary by location, and based on applicable state laws and regulations. No Cash Value. Must redeem in person. No substitutions. Not valid with other offers. Free Pizza for a Year is defined as one pizza per month for 12 months. This will be administered through a Thank You Rewards account. Promotion will terminate when these pulltabs are no longer made available.
Receive a Pulltab Without Purchase (alternate method of entry “AMOE”): A Participant can request a Pulltab without buying a pizza at a participating Red’s Savoy Pizza location by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: RSP Pulltab Request, 574 Prairie Center Drive, Ste 135-314, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING PULLTABS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. One Pulltab will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements while supplies last. Limit one request per person per day. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address.
MEAT RAFFLE BINGO
ELIGIBILITY: Red’s Savoy Pizza® Meat Raffle Bingo (the “Contest”) is open to entrants ages 18 and up. All prize winners must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. All employees of RSP Franchise, LLC (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, as well as employees of a Red’s Savoy Pizza® restaurant, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins weekly Thursdays at 8:08pm CDT (beginning Thursday, May 14th) until the promotional period ends, and ends each week when there are 3 winners (Bingo) and 3 meat raffle numbers randomly selected. The Bingo winners must prove that they have met the guidelines provided during the event with photographic evidence. The raffle winners will be randomly selected, and must submit photographic evidence of the winning raffle number within one week to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and received during the Contest Period.
CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To enter, pick up a bingo card during the week preceding the event. Free Bingo cards will be provided with each large pizza purchase from a Red’s Savoy Pizza location, or by asking at any of our locations. No purchase necessary to participate or win.
PRIZES: Prizes are free large pizzas for each round and for the ‘Meat Raffle’ and for participants achieving “bingo red-out” (all numbers on the card called) within 42 numbers called, one free large pizza per month for the next 12 months. When a participant achieves a “red-out” that week’s contest is complete.
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may get a bingo card from any of our locations by asking staff at the location.
PUBLICITY/OWNERSHIP: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner, by submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize, grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, and licensees all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, biographical material, and photograph submitted in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, any prize winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification. Any winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected, in Sponsor’s discretion, if the winner is unresponsive or communication with the winner is returned as undeliverable.
GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of the prize or from participation in this Contest, or in any activity or travel related thereto, or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold the Sponsor Entities and their representatives, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Minnesota without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the courts of Hennepin County, Minnesota.
RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: RSP Franchise, LLC, Meat Raffle Bingo, 574 Prairie Center Drive, Ste 135-314, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within one (1) month after the end of the Contest Period.