(Last Updated June 15, 2021)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of information we and collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information”) may include things such as the following:
- Name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily.
- Device ID, including IP address, which are automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, they do identify a particular device.
- Geolocation data (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function). The collection of this data enables location-specific personalization, mobile app notifications, and mobile app messaging. If you wish to disable location services, please visit the following links:
For Android devices: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3467281?hl=en
For iPhones: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207092
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit in connection with orders and other purchases).
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests.
- If you are applying for employment, we also may collect your employment history and other information that is included in your resume if you choose to voluntarily submit that information to us.
- If you are making a franchise inquiry, we also collect information about the area(s) in which you are interested in opening a Red’s Savoy Pizza location.
Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically.
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users.
- Device information, such as device type, OS and identifier.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services.
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, and feedback.
- Track and manage your purchases in connection with administering our rewards program and any applicable subscription program in effect.
- Create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with us.
- Send you communications about offerings from us.
- Enable your use of social-media and other sharing functions, which could include sending information or offers to friends and family via the Online Services or social media; when you use this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use and provide us with your friend’s or family’s name and e-mail address.
- Improve our online services, including to perform data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities.
- Assess your application for employment or your franchise inquiry.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails and texts from us. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Online Services, such as service announcements; information about orders, purchases, and our reward program; and administrative messages that are considered part of your Online Services account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth below or unless we otherwise have your permission, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of the Company:
- To perform services for you
- Compliance with law
We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of us or others; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Corporate transactions or events
We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Franchise inquiries
We may disclose the personal information you submit on a franchise inquiry to our franchise sales representatives and other agents as part of our consideration of that inquiry and to help conduct our franchise marketing efforts. We require our agents to respect our privacy practices and not use your personal information for purposes other than to carry out our instructions.
USE OR SHARING OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We and our agents use small text files called “Cookies.” Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- YOUR CONTROL OF COOKIES
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Online Services may not work as well (or at all) for you.
- ONLINE ADVERTISING
SOCIAL NETWORKING AND THIRD PARTY SITES
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We have implemented reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information provided or collected through the Online Services. You acknowledge, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
Our Online Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from children under the age of 13 through our Online Services, we will delete the information from our records. If you become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user of our Services under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our retention periods for personal information are based on business needs and legal requirements. Following termination or deactivation of any user account you may create, unless you request that your information be deleted by contacting us, we may retain your information for back-up, archival, legal and audit purposes, and to reactivate your account upon your request.