A highly anticipated addition to the Rochester, Minnesota community, Red’s Savoy Pizza will open on Wednesday, February 14. The new location is centrally located at 2550 Broadway Avenue South and will be open 11am-9pm daily.
First-time Red’s Savoy Pizza franchise owners Lisa Proulx and Shawn Weinke are excited to share their favorite pizza with Rochester. “It made perfect sense to open in Minnesota’s third largest city. Rochester is a growing community, The Mayo Clinic is expanding, and there is an abundance of activity and recreation in the area – there’s such a great energy here,” said Weinke.
Red’s Savoy Pizza is known for square-cut ‘Sota-Style® pizza featuring thin crust, family-recipe sausage and Passive Aggressive sauce, mounds of cheese and toppings, cooked to crisp perfection. Proulx has grown up enjoying Red’s Savoy Pizza and her dad jokes that ‘the pizzas are so heavy you’ll need help carrying one out to your car.’
The Rochester location will feature a petite dining room, drive-thru, and delivery.
Customers can order a variety of different ways:
- Order online for take-out or delivery OR
- Order via the Red’s Savoy Pizza mobile app for take-out or delivery OR
- Order in person for dine-in or take-out
- Order by calling the store at 507-206-3031 for dine-in, take-out or delivery OR
- Via the drive thru
“Since coming out of the pandemic we’ve noticed that consumers are back to busy lifestyles and value the convenience that ordering pizza offers. We wanted to take that one step further by offering a quick, fresh lunch option,” said Reed Daniels, Red’s Savoy Pizza CEO.
The new Rochester location has a Jumbo Slice Lane drive-thru. Rochester customers can grab a quick and convenient lunch through the Jumbo Slice Lane 11am-4pm daily. In the drive-thru, customers can simply grab jumbo slices of cheese, pepperoni or sausage pizza or can add onto their meal with salads, desserts, and drinks. The signature drive-thru offering is ‘Choose Two’ combo where customers can mix-and-match a jumbo slice of pizza, side salad, or slice of seasonal pie plus a 20 oz. pop or water for just $12. The same drive-thru lunch menu will be offered in-store during lunch alongside the full menu of Regular and Large pizzas, salads, baked pastas, apps, and desserts.
Other menu highlights include:
- A well-rounded pizza menu featuring 14” (large) and 10” (regular) specialty and create your own pizzas. The most popular specialty pizza is ‘Red’s House Special’ which is loaded with Red’s Savoy Pizza famous sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and green olives. Other customer favorites are the Meat Raffle, Inferno and Eastsider.
- 10” cheese or pepperoni Kidz Pizza with a more mild pizza sauce developed for the littlest palates.
- Appetizers, wings, salads, baked pastas, and desserts.
- A full catering menu that can be picked up or delivered within the delivery area.
To unlock special offers and promotions, Rochester customers should sign up for Red’s Savoy Pizza’s loyalty program, Thank You Rewards. Thank you Rewards members receive $5 off their first order, $15 to spend the week of their birthday and other special offers and promotions exclusive to members like Appy Hour. Appy Hour is an exclusive daily “happy hour” where members can get a FREE app with the purchase of a pizza from 2-5pm.